The next day I brought Trav over to Lok Fu to check out my favorite wet market!

He snapped a few photos and then was ready to leave. No one seems to love the wet market quite like I do. The smell isn't so bad, I think.

We headed over to Central and stopped by the
IFC.

And we rubbed the lion (which is on the currency) for good luck and wish
fulfillment. Here's my wish coming true!

We went to classic dim sum (I've been here three times so far, once with
jac on an earlier edition of ADV2010).

I snatched us up some chicken feet off the cart and
Trav LOVED them. No lie!

We explored Central a little more-checking out the elevators and Soho.

Then we hoped a
trolly up Victoria's peak to check out the view. The ride was crazy steep-it felt like 80 degrees straight up!

But the view was lovely-if not freezing because of strong winds.

No comments:
Post a Comment