skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
hong kong
Sunday, January 24, 2010
For Anna-
A few days ago on Skype, Ann-Banan asked me if they had dogs in Hong Kong..
So, for my Anna (getting to be such a grown-up!) -
They even have special places just for the dogs to go to the bathroom..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aisley
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(32)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(16)
Monkey Moutain..take 2
fingers 1-5!
I'm late! I'm late! For a very important chinese d...
For Anna-
Temple Street Night Market
Lei Yue Mu
the REAL hot pot
dessert bars are the new magnolias.
tonight i destroyed my hong kong shower head. the ...
Floor Dinner!
wet market! etc.
Today I joined the International Office for a tour...
goldfish and flowers and birds..oh my.
gregarious goldfish!
tour!
hk!
►
2009
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment