We checked out the Hong Kong Jockey Club over in Causeway Bay. We arrived so late that the guard simply let us in for free, but I think it costs 2 HKD for normal admission. It was full of western tourist, not terribly interesting. The view wasn't too shabby, though.
However! Things looked up the next day when my new friend John (a local student here in HK) brought me to the wet market in Lok Fu.
These pictures are a little PG-13, so you've been warned....

I love the new header photo!
ReplyDeleteIn the fourth photo from the market there seems to be a severed hand behind all the fish parts.
What's with all the frogs? Do they eat a lot of frog in HK?
whoa, those are some intense pics! i like the new header photo, too. :)
ReplyDeletemy reaction:
ReplyDeletewhat could be pg 13 about these pictures?
oh.
ohhhh.
oh my god!
oh my god!!!!!
hahahah i love it.
now check out my blog.
i think they eat more hand than frog here
ReplyDeleteeuwwww...I remember market places like that in Asia and in South America...but in China they are even more euwwwww! However, I do love your new header photo!
ReplyDelete